Fantasy Analysis
Indispensable
What: Writing
Exercise
Healthy Living
Loving home in good condition
Clean clothes
Where: Any and Everywhere but there is nothing like home.
Who: Family
Friends
Special Someone
Optional but desirable
What: Becoming a swimsuit model and a health guru
Where: Mansion in Beverly Hills
Who: Chris Brown (he is the epitome of sexiness)
Frills
What: Credit Card, Luxurious Clothing
Where: A beautiful luxurious condominium overlooking a beautiful beach in Jamaica
If I were to walk into an adjusted fantasy day with only the indispensable elements in it, I would be extremely content. As long as I had clean clothes with food to eat and clothes on my back, I would be alright. I would have the comfort of my family to help me survive.
I already have clean clothes with a loving home in good condition. I have the awareness of healthy living and exercise and I have easy access but I am working on the idea of making it a permanent lifestyle. I think that I am a decent writer. I say this because I am almost certain that everyone can understand what I write down. To sum it all up, I am blessed to have all the indispensable that I have. I understand that there are many who are not as fortunate as I am. I am also aware that there are many who would take what I have for granted.
I am single at the moment which means that I do not have that special someone in my life. I have no condominium that overlooks the beaches of Jamaica and I am fine with those absences.
Hmm this is a tough question....what stands before me and having my adjusted ideal day tomorrow? I would have to say the motivation and the confidence to know that anything is possible. All I need is time, commitment, and opportunity. Like most people in the world, money is an issue during this ailing time. As soon as we can overcome this issue facing millions of people, the sky is the limit!

No comments:
Post a Comment