Exercise 6:
From Auntie Janice
Brittney has always been a very unique person. I noticed her star potential when she was about three years old. She would perform in dance class and she would be the girl that stood out out of everyone. She has the IT factor. Till this day she can walk into a room and demand attention. The girl got it and she is going to be something special.
From Cousin Marcus
My cuzzo, Brittney....hmmm where will I start?! She is the most well-rounded individual ever! I have always been amazed by her ability to have a deep conversation with a complete stranger off of the street. She never holds back what is on her mind. This is her strength as well as her downfall, as she sometimes hurt other people's feelings with her brutal honesty.
From an Ex
From the moment that I met Brittney I knew that I wanted her. It was her physical attributes that attracted me to her at first. After I got to know her, I was immediately drawn to her inside beauty as well. When it came down to our intimacy, she is like no other. She has a tendency to make it all about the man that she is with. We made love. It was more than sex with us. It was always about pleasing me and she never came up short. I loved every kiss, touch, taste, and warmth about that girl!
From Sister Farrah
My sister can be the most annoying person but I love her to death. She can give us a hard time but I know it is only for the best. She always have me and my other sisters back no matter what. She is pretty much the best sister anyone can ask for. I am only thirteen which mean that I am going through a lot of teenage girl stuff. Whenever I have a problem, I go to her for advice and comfort. I love my sister.
From Grandma
Well there is so much to say about Brittney. To sum it up, she is wonderful and I don't use this word loosely. She has been brought up to be an extremely well-rounded and classy young woman. She always said when she was a little girl that she wanted to be like her mother and she is living up to that now. She has an immense respect for her elders which is not the case for a lot of young women of her age. She has goals in life and has nothing in the way that will stop her from fullfilling them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment