Monday, February 2, 2009

Exercise 9:

My ideal day consists of waking up to breakfast in bed by the man of my dreams. I would pull out my best outfit and head to school in a Hummer limousine. I would be chauffeured around by a sexy butler. He would carry my books for me and take every note from my class lecture. After I got my education for the day, I would come home in my Hummer limousine. I would be welcomed by rose petals and soft music with a candle lit dinner sitting on the table. I would go to the bathroom and my bath water would be surrounded by rose petals and champagne. The man of my dreams would accompany me in the tub and I would tell him all about my PERFECT day. After our dinner we would cuddle up and have dessert in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment