Monday, January 26, 2009

My Greatest Gifts

To answer the question of what are my greatest strengths, I turned to those who know me best. These people are the ones who I can say are my true friends. I have my own ideas of what are my greatest gifts but I am really interested to see what others have to say! To start off, I interviewed my mother, a woman who knows me better than I know myself.

1. What was I like the first five years of my life?

"You were a very curious little girl, always wanting to know how things were done. You took to people you liked. You were not a shy girl. You spoke your mind and you were a very happy child.

2.What things did I love and what was unique about me?

"You loved to be with your cousins and hanging out with other children. You would look at things and look at people and would want to know more about them.

3. What did you think I would grow up and become?

"I thought that you would be a lawyer because you were very good with your mouth! You were always asking questions and debating to prove a point!"

It was kinda difficult for me to ask my friends/peers what are my greatest gifts but I gained the courage to do so....here is what they had to say:

"You are extremely funny, kind hearted, and driven."-Joyce

"When I first met you, I thought that you were outspoken and friendly."-Ciara

"I can't explain it, but all you need is a little push and your personality explodes. Its like fireworks. You are loud, you are talkative, you are goofy, you are crazy, and you are fun."-Aleah

"For one, you have a very strong sense of self esteem. No matter what people say about you, you never let it bring you down because you are awesome!!! You are also very kind and giving. Like the time when I was out on my ass with no place to go, you let me stay at your place for free. You also did not pressure me to leave!!"-Devin

"You're funny as hell. You are dependable, articulate, humorous, and you are extreeeemely friendly."-Chassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment